Research the Suspension
We've complied a list of metrics within Seller Central you may find helpful while researching your suspension:
- Negative Customer Experience Rate (NCX Rate)
- Negative Customer Experience Orders (NCX Orders)
- Top Return Reason
- Late Shipment Rate (LSR)
- On-Time Delivery Rate (OTDR)
- Order Defect Rate (ODR)
Writing a Plan of Action
- What was the root cause of the issue?
- What are the actions you have taken to resolve the issue?
- What are the steps you have taken to prevent the issue going forward?
- What was the primary cause for your Late Shipment Rate to exceed 4%?
- What have you done to resolve the issues with the orders that caused your Late Shipment Rate to exceed 4%?
- What actions will you take to ensure your orders are confirmed as shipped by the expected ship date in future?
Fact-Based, Not Feelings
Keep to the facts and avoid placing blame while you write your POA. We’ve found that using passive language when describing negative events provides us with more positive outcomes.
- Hired additional seasonal staff
- Updated our warehouse software
- Hired a new shipping carrier for high sales volume dates”
Final POA Checklist
- Answer all 3 questions that need to be addressed by the POA
- Address the individual issue or issues in the account that led to the suspension
- Write detailed information about how and when you addressed those issues
- Ensure language focuses on facts and doesn’t reflect emotion or personal stories
- Write using clear, concise language; use bullet points to provide succinct explanations
- Collect evidence if it’s applicable to your case
- Ensure that your evidence is in a file format Amazon will accept: .jpg, .tiff, .pdf, .docx, .txt, .xlsx, .csv, and .eml
- Ensure that your evidence does not exceed the maximum file size of 10 MB
- If you were given a deadline to correct your account issues, be sure to meet the deadline and be ready to prove that you did
- Conclude your POA with a “Thank you” as a common courtesy